Thank you for your support in helping Peace Lutheran Church carry out its mission to bring the Good News of PEACE and JOY of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST to the young and old of our hurting and troubled world.
Why do we give? Christian Stewardship is the free and joyous activity of God’s children, and God’s family, the church, in managing all of life and life’s resources for God’s purposes. These resources include our time, our talent, and our treasure. We believe we give freely back to God, in thanksgiving, a portion of what He has freely given to us, His children. We are told in 2 Corinthians 9:7, “Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” Giving is a simple way to honour and respect God, and we want to provide everyone an opportunity to participate in this exercise of Christian stewardship.
There are many ways to donate to Peace Lutheran Church:
- You can make an e-transfer using Peace Lutheran Church’s email email@example.com through your own bank. Look for “Send Money” or “Interac E-transfer” on your banking APP or website.
- If you would like to join our Pre-Authorized Remittance program please fill out this form, print it, sign it, and submit it to the office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You can donate to Peace by using 'Support My Congregation
' through the Lutheran Church Canada website
- You can mail in your donation: 350 Gilmore Ave. Winnipeg, MB R2G 3B7
- You can drop off your donation at the Church Office
- You can donate using a credit card or PayPal by clicking the 'Make a Donation' button