Many thanks to those who graciously provided many of the needed items for our family! They are so thankful.
Recently a generous person donated funds to purchase a kitchen island! We are blessed!
- Unfortunately, the job at Freshwater Fish was only a temporary placement so Medhane continues to look for work. If you know of anyone looking for someone, please speak to Medhane or let Judy know.
- As Christmas approaches stay tuned for an opportunity to contribute to a hamper that we will be putting together for them. Lea Pawloski/Grant has kindly agreed to coordinate and will let us know what items we can plan to provide.
- As colder weather approaches a few clothing items are needed.
- Warm winter boots for Christina, size 8
- Wooden, oval coffee table
- Muffin tins and liners as Tiblets continues to learn how to bake. It would be great if someone who likes to bake could spend some time with Tiblets and help her learn to make cupcakes and/or muffins.
- Undercounter lighting – the kitchen is quite dark and if someone could install some under counter lighting that would be helpful!
- Visits – it would be great if some of you could arrange a visit especially with Tiblets, who has few socializing opportunities. If you can visit or take the family on an outing, that would be amazing! Contact Judy if you are able to support the family in this way. I would be happy to go along on your first visit if that is more comfortable for you.
- If you can help out by driving to appointments or shopping, that would be great as well. Please let Judy know if you can assist in this area or have other ideas to help our family make this difficult transition into life in Winnipeg!
The family continues to express their heartfelt gratitude each time I visit and is so grateful for all of you and the items you provide.
Thank you all again for your continued support!